Monday, July 25, 2016

New Area and No Mission Call

I have been super struggling to email today. My little brother was supposed to have gotten his mission call, but he didn't! Super distracted.

Miracle! Sister Whipp, who is less active in Hampstead, is now doing personal progress and got a priesthood blessing from her home teachers within 24 hours of us suggesting it. We have truly seen the spirit work within her heart. <3

My first week in Towson has been alright. It was really frustrating to start, we only had a ward list from like a year ago. Singles wards have incredible rates of change of membership. We spent over 50 miles chasing ghosts... it was certainly an experience. Good thing my companion and I both have a lot of energy! :P


Until next time,

Sister Naomi Rapier

No comments:

Post a Comment