Monday, March 7, 2016

A Glorious Era has come to an end. Another begins!!!

Dear Frams,

Two days from now, I will leave Martinsburg, WV. I will never forget WWRB (Wilkerson, Watterson, Rapier, Bartschi) in the Burg - pronounced "werb in the berg." I have had an incredible transfer serving with these three in the Martinsburg Ward. 

For my next transfer, I will be serving in Woodstock, Virginia!!!! Wheeeeheee! My new companion will be Sister Tait! So bittersweet! It's such a joyful occasion to move to a new phase of life/the mission, but heartbreaking also. 

I'm out of time due to all of us emailing on the one computer at the church today. It kind of (really) stinks when the public library computer policies change, so there you have that.

Naomi arranged funeral flowers for a family in the ward
For the record, I will be returning to Martinsburg for the baptisms of Chong and Joyce. 

Love you all! The gospel is true and the book is blue!

#TheBookofMormon #readitbecauseit'sworthit

Love love love!

Sister Rapier
naomi.rapier@myldsmail.net

New address:
Sister Naomi Rapier
213 Patriots Place
Woodstock, VA 22664


No comments:

Post a Comment